Blunder in UP Education System- 12000 Appeared For B.Ed Exam, but 20000 Passed in Ambedkar University Agra
We all heard about “Comedy of Errors”, but now it’s a “Comedy of Selection”..!!
A major report coming from historical city Agra is that “over 20,000 were reported to have cleared the B.Ed exams from B.R Ambedkar University, Agra while only 12,800 were enrolled as regular students”. It appears to be a major forgery case in the college enrollments or something hidden in the exam process.
The matter came to after the Ambedkar university agra b.ed result 2015 were about to be declared. The results had to be withheld at the last minute and subsequent inquiry has been ordered by the vice-chancellor.
Ambedkar University’s VC Mohd Muzammil has instituted a committee “to find out how the final results tally showed 20089 students when around 12800 students were enrolled in all the affiliated colleges”.
More details on Ambedkar University B.Ed Exam with fake students:
Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, formerly Agra University, is one of the oldest institutions in Uttar Pradesh. About 191 B.Ed colleges affiliated to Dr BR Ambedkar University. “The matter of 7,000 suspicious students came to light when the private agency preparing the br Ambedkar university bed result, objected that they only had the data of about 12,800 students while copies of over 20,000 students were checked.
There are many trolls coming on Agra case. Some are saying it as “Curious case of Agra ghost students” & “Agra Sets New Record In University Education” and “Invisible appeared in the B.ed Exams”.
As the agency showed helplessness in declaring results, the VC issued letters to all the private colleges, ordering them to come up with the list of enrolled students.
- Private colleges then claimed that they had taken more students against seats lying vacant and these extra students also took the exam,” Srivastava said, reports to media.
- Most of the B.ed Colleges claimed that, more than 40% of their seats were lying vacant and they suffered losses in the current academic year.
- The university has now sought individual data of students who passed the B.ed test.
Now, University officials have also asked for CDs of the counselling sessions to find out which students actually appeared in the B.Ed entrance exam.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKbose 10th Results 2017 name wise- J&K Board 10th Class Bi-Annual 2016-17 Jammu Division Available @ jkbose.co.in - March 30, 2017
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2017- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Bi-Annual Result 2016-17 (Regular) -Jammu Declared - March 29, 2017
- Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Results 2016- PMST exam results to be Announced - March 28, 2017