5 Lakh seats Lying Vacant for Teachers in Government Schools in India: Prakash Javadekar
MHRD of India calls for immediate recruitment for the vacant posts lying in the Indian States. There are around 5 lakh vacant seats in government schools in India. The Ministry is laying special focus on the issue of vacancies in schools because without proper infrastructure and manpower, raising the quality of education would only be a distant dream.
Check Details for 5 Lakh Seats Vacant in Government Schools in India:
There are lakhs of Government schools in India. More than one lakh schools today which are manned by only one teacher. In a written reply to a question in Parliament, the HRD Ministry had said that over 5.56 lakh of the 33.08 lakh sanctioned posts of primary teachers in government schools across the country have been lying vacant. The officials said that the Ministry was also looking at the vacancies in higher education sector as well.
The Union Human Resource Development Ministry Prakash Javadekar said:
- The teacher vacancy is a serious issue. And we are requesting all states, because recruitment is done by state governments, that they should recruit as early as possible.
- Therefore, I am writing to Chief Ministers and we will have a conference of education ministers and this will be an important issues.
- The real long term solutions can emerge only through proper coordination and focus.
It is to be noted that, till now, over Rs 100 crore have been allocated to teacher training programmes. Schools principals were sent to Cambridge and IIMs for training purpose and to be more innovative. The careless attitude of school teachers and lack of orientation for higher learning levels in classes were also one of the factors that are demoralising the students.
You can like our Results360.in page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe with us via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2017- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Annual, Bi-Annual Result 2016-17- Jammu Declared - April 22, 2017
- CG board High school result 2017 name wise- CGBSE High School Result 2017 school wise Declared - April 21, 2017
- Esuvidha.info 1st, 3rd sem Results 2017- RTU Btech main & back result 2017 Declared at esuvidha.info - April 20, 2017