Maharashtra Government Announces 5 lakh Jobs for Youngsters from various Sectors
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has recently announced to create 5 lakh jobs for youngsters of the state. In order to resolve the ongoing reservation issue in jobs and education sector in Maharashtra, recently the Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis has announced to create job opportunities for lakhs of youths from various sectors.
Also, on the occasion of 83rd birth anniversary late Mathadi leader Annasaheb Patil, Fadnavis announced several welfare schemes for the community while addressing the gathering of Mathadi workers (head loaders) at Navi Mumbai..
Details information on the Jobs Announcement in Maharashtra state:
Further, Fadnavis announced that both short- and long-term plans for administrative and political purposes were ready to address the ongoing unrest in the state.
- The state government would give employment opportunities to 5 lakh youths
- This job would be provided through skill development
- In a recent report, Fadnavis speaking on this initiative said, “Our plan is to provide employment opportunities to 5 lakh youths from the Maratha community using skill development and finance”
- Moreover, the CM has asked the Kranti Maratha Morcha to initiative a dialogue with the government
- Also, Fadnavis said that in order to address their concerns of rural poverty and agriculture crisis, the government has planned to hold discussions with various sections of the community in almost all districts across the state. Speaking about providing reservation to the community, CM said, “My government passed the law for Maratha reservation. But the matter is in court. We have collected 1200 documents to substantiate the Marathas’ right to reservation.”
While appreciating that the fact the people stated protest, Fadnavis said, “A sizeable section within the community is facing educational and economic backwardness. The problem has its roots in the past legacy and the system, which needs to be uprooted.”
Details of reservation:
- Fadnavis said the government has been working to accommodate the larger concerns of Maratha youths by opening up the private sector for them
- The (proposed) 15 per cent reservation would create only 900 seats in 6,000 (government) colleges.
You can like our Results360.in page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- IBPS Clerical Cwe 6 mains Results 2016- IBPS CWE 6 clerk pre Result, cut off 2016-17 to Declared - January 18, 2017
- BRAU Degree Results 2016- Ambedkar university Srikakulam UG I/II Year Supplementary Exam Result Oct 2016 Declared - January 17, 2017
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2016- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Annual Results 2016 Jammu Declared - January 16, 2017