AAI recruitment 2015- AAI application form 2015 for engineers Announced
The Airports Authority of India or AAI works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, India. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The AAI Vacancy 2015 are announced by AAI in accordance with Government. Check official website www.aai.aero for all details.
AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 89 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). Get aai recruitment 2015 exam date and all details for AAI Engineer jobs at Indiaresults.com portal.
Selection Process for AAI 2015 vacancy:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years as on 01-07-2015.
Eligibilty: B.Tech/BE in Electronics/Communication/IT/Computers/Aeronautical/Aero-space.
or, Candidates must be a Msc/Bsc with Physics or Mathematics.
Minimum percentage– 60% in Graduation are Required.
Job Profile for Airports Authority of India: AAI Vacancy 2015: Total Posts: 600
> Engineer for ATC (Air Traffic Control)- 400 Posts
> Junior. Executive for ATC- 200 posts
Fees: General & OBC candidates : INR 500/-
Note: SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from paying the AAI application fees.
Important dates for AAI AERO vacancy:
Start date for online application: 10th September 2015
Last Date to fill online application: 13th october 2015
More details for Airports Authority of India 2015 vacancy:
AAI provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 8 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. The aai admit card 2015 will be issued shortly. The AAI aero recruitment 2015 are important for the aviation department.
Steps and Procedure to Apply for AAI Jobs 2015:
1. Visit the AAI website www.aai.aero and Click on careers option.
2. Click on AAI Requirement and select the post.
3. Click on the Apply Online option displayed for the vacancy.
4. Fill all the required details carefully & Submit your form.
5. Take printout of online application submitted for future use.
For Govt Jobs in India: Keep Visiting Results360.in
Subscribe via email for the All exams details, Results and News.
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020-21 at suniv.ac.in - January 5, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results June 2020 Declared - December 21, 2020
- Maharashtra CET 2020 Results- MHT CET Result 2020 Subject Wise download - December 16, 2020