IIT Boy Abhishek Pant got Rs 2 crore dream job in Google USA
IITians always proves their Legacy with Talent. Abishek Pant, a final-year computer science student of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, has bagged a job with a whopping Rs 2-crore annual package, including stock option, at Google Incorporation, USA.
The 22-year-old, who finished a three-month internship at Google California earlier this year, went through another rigorous round of interviews before being absorbed into the design solutions cell of Google. The Abhishek pant codeproject was played important role in his Placement in the Search engine Giant Google.
More information on IITian Abhishek Pant selection in Google:
Abishek Pant from Pune was a city topper in the CBSE Std X exams. Pant was born and brought up in the US before his family shifted to Pune in 2006. He will now return to the US to pursue his career.
As per reports Google intern Abhishek Pant said, “The journey from Pune to Kharagpur and Kharagpur to Google Mount View in California has been quite exciting.
“I had a great experience working there as an intern. A job offer is the icing on the cake.” “I am looking forward to working on new and interesting engineering challenges, and to working with a smart and talented team.”
- Pant initially clear two rounds of technical interviews over the phone for the internship.
- As part of the process, I had to do coding in a Google document.
- I was further interviewed by the project manager. I cleared the third interview as well, and my internship began in May.”
- At the end of the internship, Pant was offered the job in google, for which he had to go through another set of interviews.
- He will join the Google company in September next year.
The IIT packages are worthy for talents. He has not been assigned any project as yet, but will work with the design solutions team on the best way to solve problems raised by users.
Besides work, IITian Abhishek Pant is also looking forward to the great variety of food on offer on the company’s premises. He said, “Google offers tasty food, healthy and free breakfast, lunch and dinner from a wide variety of cuisines such as American, Mexican, South American, Japanese and Italian. They even have a dedicated Indian cafeteria in Google. One of my activities during the internship was to try out all of these cuisines.”
More about Abhishek Pant IIT Kharagpur:
When the Abhishek Pant’s family moved to Pune, his parents were quite worried about how he would adapt to the Indian education system. Their main challenge was to convince Pant about the need to sit through three-hour exams. Pant, however, responded well to his parents’ efforts and focused on his studies. The result was evident when he secured 97.6% marks in Std X to make his parents and his teachers at Delhi Public School proud.
Keep Visitng Results360.in for all Education updates & Exam Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Esuvidha.info Results- RTU Btech 2nd & 4th sem main & back result 2016 will Announce at esuvidha.info - October 27, 2016
- Calcutta University Results 2016- University of Calcutta B. Com Part-II (Honours) Exam Result 2016 Declared - October 27, 2016
- BRICS Nations Adopts “New Delhi Declaration on Education” for Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education - October 26, 2016