CBSE AIPMT Result 2015 – AIPMT re-exam results & rank List Declared
The AIPMT 2015 Result is the Most awaited Competitive Exam Result of this year. AIPMT is basically a competitive exam All India Pre Medical / Pre- Dental Entrance Test. AIPMT exam held on 3 may 2015 but exam was cancelled by the Supreme Court because leak of paper. Then later in July CBSE again conduct AIPMT examination in high security. Lakhs of Students appeared in the AIPMT re-exam. Now, AIPMT Result 2015 is Released & LIVE now.
Check AIPMT Result 2015 ➡ CLICK HERE
The exam was conducted on July 25 and consist almost 180 questions from different subjects that includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Students complaining about paper according to student’s papers involved very complicated and time consuming calculation. But after all these complication CBSE successfully conducts the re-examination and they are going to announced AIPMT Exam Result 2015. So all students who want to check Aipmt Cutoff or Merit list 2015 they all can visit official website of CBSE. And if you are facing some problems in you AIPMT Result 2015 you can follow the step wise Guideline which is given below.
Students can follow these step wise directions for AIPMT Result 2015
- Visit the official website of CBSE for AIPMT Result 2015.
- Then Enter the roll no. & date of Birth to get the AIPMT Result.
- Students also can check AIPMT Merit list 2015 at official website.
- Students also can check Aipmt Result name wise at Indiaresults.com
Note – Must save the AIPMT Result for the future Use.
Keep visit Results360 for all the updates and results.
Subscribe with us via email to get all the notifications for results.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- ICAI CA Final Result June 2019 Name Wise- CA foundation Results & merit List May 2019 - August 13, 2019
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019 – Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019 - July 16, 2019
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018