AP SSC advanced Supplementary result 2016- BSEAP 10th Supply result 2016 Announced
Board of Secondary education Andhra Pradesh was founded in 1953. BSEAP is the secondary education board in the State of AP. The BSEAP 10th regular Annual Exam conducted in March-April 2016. The BSEAP ssc main result 2016 was declared in may 2016. Now, BSEAP SSC adv supplementary result 2016 is Live today at IndiaResults.
Board is providing best education in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary education is one of the renowned education board in India. The Ap ssc result was declared on 20th May 2016. Now, as per official sources, Ap ssc advanced supplementary results 2016 with marks declared Today at bseap.org results.
Get your Andhra Pradesh SSC Supply result 2016:
The AP Board has established 13 regional offices. There are about 8 lakhs students studying in Class 10th in the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh state. About 3 lakhs students appeared in AP 10th class supply exams. The Hyderabad SSC sdv supply Result 2016 is avaliable now. Students can check the AP SSC exam result at Indiaresults.com portal. Get the details for your Marks Obtained in the SSC supplementary result AP at Online portal.
Steps to Check your AP 10th Supplementary Results 2016:
- Check your AP SSC supply results 2016 at the official website.
- Visit the website and Click on SSC exam results links.
- Enter roll no. & details to get BSEAP ssc adv supply results.
- Every Student can easily get ap ssc supplementary result name wise Click Here
- Download or take print out of AP 10th supply result by name for the Future purposes.
Stay Connected with Results360 to get Results and updates.
Subscribe with us via email or phone or Follow us on Facebook for all Result.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- IIT ban on 31 Startups Companies that went for Recruiting Students at Campus Placement Drives - October 22, 2016
- Esuvidha.info Results- RTU Btech 2nd & 4th sem main & back result 2016 will Declare at esuvidha.info - October 22, 2016
- European Higher Education Fair Report- “European Need Indian Students to Raise Standard of Education” - October 20, 2016