ATMA Registration Form 2015 – Atma 2015 application form is Live Now
ATMA December 2015: –
Atma is known as Aims test for management test which is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools. Every year 4 to 5 time ATMA is held for the admission in Various Management Schools for different courses Such as MBA and PGDMA. After clearing this examination students can take admission in 600 different Schools in India.
According to Government of Maharashtra, ATMA score is valid in all colleges for admission in MBA.
ATMA December 2015 is conducted on December 20 in some of the Major Cities. Registration Process for ATMA 2015 December will begin in the first month of October
ATMA 2015 December Paper pattern: –
There would be 180 Multiple choice questions that include 6 Section.in this for each correct answer 1 mark would be given and negative marking of 1/3 Marks for every wrong question.
ATMA Eligibility criteria
Candidate must be graduate from a well Known university. And His / Her age Should be at least 21.
How to fill Atma Registration form 2015 December: –
- Visit official website of Atma Aims for Atma December Registration form.
- Fill all the information correctly and pay you fee using Debit or credit Card.
Note: – Must take Print out of ATMA registration form for future use.
Keep visit Results360 for all the latest news and information. And you can also subscribe with us via email.
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020-21 at suniv.ac.in - February 23, 2021
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2021 by name- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2021 - February 12, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results June 2020 Declared - December 21, 2020