Manipur Board HSLC Result 2017- Manipur 10th Result & Bosem Result Name Wise is Declared
Manipur board is a board for HSLC/ class 10th in state of Manipur, India. As per official updates, the Manipur board 10th result 2017 to be declared today. Manipur Board is also called as BSEM. Also, all the students are waiting for Bsem 10th result 2017 at the bsem.nic.in 10th result.
BSEM is an organization of state government of Manipur in India. BSEM was set up by an Act of Manipur Legislative Assembly and started in the 1974. The Manipur board 10th & 12th class exams held in March & april 2017. The BSEM 10th results 2017 school wise & Manipur board HSLC result 2017 will be Live today at IndiaResults.com website.
Thousands of students in Manipur are dependent on BSEM for school education. BSEM board inspect all schools for the attainment of high standards. Check your Bsem 10th result 2017 and Bsem class 10 result at bsem.edu.in result.
There are about 30,000 students waiting for 10th result Manipur at www.manresults.nic.in result. Check your manipur board 10th exam result with all details for manipur board of secondary education exam result.
Easy Steps to Check Manipur board- BSEM Result 2017 by Name:
- Visit official website of Bosem to get Manipur board results 2017.
- Click result link to check their Manipur board 10th results.
- The BSEM HSLC result 2017 is available for all students.
- Students can enter Roll number or name to get Manipur 10th results 2017.
- Also, check Manipur HSLC result 2017 name wise @ Click HERE
- Must Save or Take print-out for Manipur 10th results 2017.
Subscribe Results360 For More Updates
Stay updated with us for more result notifications from BOSEM board.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2017- J&K Board Higher Secondary 2017- Leh & Kargil Division ( Winter Zone) is Declared - January 17, 2018
- Cbse 10th Time Table 2018- Cbse Matric /High School Date Sheet 2018 is Announced - January 15, 2018
- Jkbose Class 10th Results 2017 Name Wise- J&K Board 10th Result 2017 Kashmir Division (Winter Zone) is Declared - January 9, 2018