Cabinet Approves Six New IITs In six different States
The Union Cabinet of India has given permission to six new Indian Institutes of Technology. These new 6 IITs will come up in these states, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Chhattisgarh and Karnataka.
There are 16 IITs already in 16 different states of India.
Some Major facts about the six new IITs which got approval from the government:
- The initial 180 students will able to get admission in its first year and this number would increase to 450 in the second year and in third year this number is reaches to 928.
- These New IITs operate in a temporary center for next 3 year. After 3 year they shifted in the permanent campus.
- In these new Six IITs Faculty-Student ratio will be 1:10
- Government Section a budget is Rs 1,411.80 crore for three year.
It would be appropriate to establish the new IITs it will increase the level of Higher education in India. However there has been no official announcement in Which Cities these IITs would come up, but the name of state are decided by the cabinet.
Keep Visit Results360 for all the latest education news or you can also subscribe with us via email for all the latest updates.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- ICAI CA Final Result June 2019 Name Wise- CA foundation Results & merit List May 2019 - August 13, 2019
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019 – Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019 - July 16, 2019
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018