CBSE Introduced Stock Market & Share Trading Subjects- FMM courses for Commerce
Central Board of Secondary Education is prestigious school education in the world. The course will be introduced shares and stock trading along with Financial Market Management in the main course curriculum under the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) at Level I and Level II.
CBSE already introduced Financial Market Management (FMM) vocational course for class IX and X. The course offered in collaboration with the National Stock Exchange from academic session 2015-16. CBSE and NSE providing a joint Certificate for FMM to students on successfully completing the course. NSE will also conduct an online examination for shares and stock trading.
More details for Stock Market Operations & Finance Courses in Schools:
CBSE affiliates many schools and education institutions in India. The commerce curriculum will get first hand training on stock market operations. Financial Market Management will be introduced as a course under the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) at Level I and Level II.
The FMM students will study two subjects in class IX and X for 200 periods each, which will hold 60 marks for theory and 40 marks for practical each.
- In class IX, students will study “Basics of Money Management” and
- In class X, they will study “Introduction to Financial Markets“.
- To develop practical skills, students will also practice on modules of NSE Learn to Trade (NLT) a web-based market simulation software.
The course assumes significance as to overcome the shortage of trained professionals in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) industry. The primary objective of the course is to develop practical employability skills in students for BFSI industry. Students can also pursue further studies as most of the universities are already offering BBA courses, MBA in Financial Markets and MBA in Finance.
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates & Exam Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- MGS University Result 2016- MGSU BA Part 2 Revaluation Result 2016/ ChhotiKashi University Results Released - October 24, 2016
- Tamil Nadu Set result 2016- Tnset 2016 result Mother Teresa University & tn set Rank list declared - October 24, 2016
- SDSUV MA Result 2016- Sri Dev Suman University MA previous & Final results 2016 Declared - October 24, 2016