ICSE marking Scheme Changed for 2016- ISC Rarking Scheme & CISCE Paper Pattern
Update- Cisce Results 2016 for class 10th & 12th will be Released Today online ..!!
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is a nationalized Board of School education in India that conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate examinations for Class X and Class XII respectively. Recently, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE) board has notified certain changes in the marking scheme of students appearing for Indian School Certificate (ISC) i.e. ISCE 12th Board exams.
CISCE was established in 1958. It is providing excellent education from 50 years. For the Betterment of School education in India, CISCE regularly changes its marking strategy for ICSE & ISC.
The Icse marking scheme 2016 is Renewed by the board. Over 2,000 schools affiliated to the CISCE And ISCE Boards in India. It is considered as toughest board for school education as compared to CBSE board. Many new Schools affiliated to CISCE will also witness these changes across the nation. The icse marking scheme for english and icse marking scheme for maths are also revised by the authorities.
- Ratio of marks segregated between theory exam and practical exam will be 70:30.
- The theory Exam will be of 70 marks and Practicals will be of 30 marks each.
- Initially, the ISCE theory exam and the practical exams were 50 marks each.
- These changes will be visible in the subjects, namely, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Physical Education, Indian Classical Music (Hindustani), Indian Classical Music (Carnatic style) and Western Music.
- Also, both the papers (theory and practical) will be held for a duration of three hours.
- The ISC exams conducted in more than 55 written subjects of which 15 are Indian languages, 8 are foreign languages and 3 are classical languages.
The Isc maths marking scheme and isc english marking scheme are revised. The Chief Executive Officer, CEO of CISCE, Gerry Arathoon said that “Taking into consideration the requirements of the universities and that of the children these changes have been introduced. Every concerned school has been informed through circulars issued by the board and have been assigned the task to inform students and parents”.
The released statement by CISCE also mentioned, “The changes are applicable only for the 12th board examination”. The icse exam dates 2016 will be soon declared by the Board.
Keep Visit Results360 to get information about Board Exams results.
Subscribe with us for all latest educational News and Results In India.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- BRAU Degree Results 2016- Ambedkar university Srikakulam UG I/II Year Supplementary Exam Result Oct 2016 Declared - January 17, 2017
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2016- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Annual Results 2016 Jammu Declared - January 16, 2017
- CSVTU BE Result 2016- CSVTU BTech 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th sem Regular/Backlog Results 2016 will Declare soon - January 13, 2017