ICSE marking Scheme 2017- ISC Marking Scheme & CISCE Paper Pattern & Changes 2017
Update- Cisce & icse board marking scheme 2017 for class 10th & 12th Released online ..!!
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is a nationalized Board of School education in India that conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate examinations for Class X and Class XII respectively. Recently, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE) board has notified certain changes in the marking scheme of icse board for students appearing for Indian School Certificate (ISC) i.e. ISCE 12th Board exams.
CISCE was established in 1958. It is providing excellent education from 50 years. For the Betterment of School education in India, CISCE regularly changes its marking strategy for ICSE & ISC. The ICSE exams 2017 will start on 10th March 2017 and will end on 21st April 2017.
The Icse marking scheme 2017 is Renewed by the board. Over 2,000 schools affiliated to the CISCE And ISCE Boards in India. It is considered as toughest board for school education as compared to CBSE board. Many new Schools affiliated to CISCE will also witness these changes across the nation. The icse marking scheme for english and icse marking scheme for maths are also revised by the authorities.
- Read these CISCE & ICSE marking scheme of students 2017
- Ratio of marks segregated between theory exam and practical exam will be 70:30.
- The theory Exam will be of 70 marks and Practicals will be of 30 marks each.
- Initially, the ISCE theory exam and the practical exams were 50 marks each.
- These changes will be visible in the subjects, namely, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Physical Education, Indian Classical Music (Hindustani), Indian Classical Music (Carnatic style) and Western Music.
- Also, both the papers (theory and practical) will be held for a duration of three hours.
- The ISC exams conducted in more than 55 written subjects of which 15 are Indian languages, 8 are foreign languages and 3 are classical languages.
The Isc maths marking scheme and isc english marking scheme are revised. The Chief Executive Officer, CEO of CISCE, Gerry Arathoon said that “Taking into consideration the requirements of the universities and that of the children these changes have been introduced. Every concerned school has been informed through circulars issued by the board and have been assigned the task to inform students and parents”.
The released statement by CISCE also mentioned, “The changes are applicable only for the 12th board examination”. The icse exam dates 2016 released and after exams, the results date for ISCE exams will be declared by the Board.
Keep Visit Results360 to get information about Board Exams results.
Subscribe with us for all latest educational News and Results In India.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Maharashtra board 12th class result 2017 name wise- Msbshse hsc result 2017 is Declared - May 25, 2017
- Gulbarga University BA 3rd Sem Results Nov 2016- GUG Ba, Bcom, Bsc Result 2016-17 Announced - May 24, 2017
- Mbose hsslc arts results 2017 name wise-Meghalaya 12th hsslc Results 2017 is DECLARED - May 23, 2017