Clat Result 2016 – Common law Entrance Test Result 2016 Declared
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the 12th class examination. This year almost 40 thousands students appeared in the Clat examination. Now the students are waiting for the CLAT results 2016 which is going to announce on 23 May 2016.
According to the latest CLAT 2016 notification students can check the Clat 2016 Results at official website of Clat. Every year thousands of students appeared in this examination
According to officials expected date of Result CLAT 2016 (rgnul clat results 2016) is Last week of May. Later officials declared that CLAT Result 2016 will be released on May 23. For Common law entrance test result 2016 notifications stay tuned with us.
If you are facing any problem in checking your Clat Merit list 2016 or Clat Rank list 2016 then you can follow our step wise directions which are given below.
How to check Common law Entrance Test Result 2016 / CLAT Results 2016: –
- Visit official website to check Clat 2016 result (rgnul clat results 2016).
- Then select the desired result (CLAT Rank List 2016)
- After that fill all the mandatory information to check Common law entrance test result 2016.
- Students also can check Clat Results 2016 name wise Search ➡ CLICK HERE
- Students also can search Clat results 2016 (rgnul clat results 2016) on mobile devices.
Note: – Must take a print out of your Clat Results 2016 for the future use.
Keep visit results 360 for all the latest updates and notification regarding Common Law Entrance Test Results 2016. You can also subscribe with us via email
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- CISCE Result 2017 Name Wise Declared- ICSE 10th Result 2017 Name Wise Declared - May 29, 2017
- Cisce Results 2017 name wise | Isc 12th Class Results 2017 & Icse 10th Result 2017 Declared - May 29, 2017
- CBSE NET Result April 2017- UGC National Eligibility Test Results & merit List is likely to DECLARE TODAY - May 29, 2017