AICTE CMAT 2016 Registrations Process in High Run- Common Management Admission Test
Common Management Admission Test or CMAT is an online computer-based test conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India. The registrations for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will close on 10th December 2015. AICTE had released official notification for CMAT for the session 2016-17. The examination is scheduled to be held on 17th January 2016 at various centers of many Indian Cities.
CMAT is a national-level admission test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE in India.
More details on Common Management Admission Test 2016:
CMAT will be a 3-hour computer based online test which will be conducted in a single session to evaluate candidates’ ability across various segments like Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Each section contains 25 questions and the exam is held for a duration of 180 minutes. A trial test will be available 12th December onward for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
Educational qualification for CMAT online exam:
- The candidates should be graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of graduate courses (10+2+3), whose result awaited for academic year 2016-17 can also apply.
The candidates can register for the examination on the official website aicte-cmat.in.
Important dates for CMAT 2016:
- The last date for applying for the exam is 10th December 2015.
- The date for CMAT admit card download is January 5, 2016.
- The CMAT exam date will be held on January 17, 2016.
- The CMAT result date will be declared on January 21, 2016.
This CMAT test 2016 facilitates institutions to select graduate candidates for admission in all management programmes. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions/university departments/constituent colleges/affiliated colleges.
Previously, this CMAT exam was held twice a year, in September and February. However, now the Council has decided to hold CMAT only once in a year.
Keep Visiting with Results360.in for all Education updates & Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2017- J&K Board Higher Secondary 2017- Leh & Kargil Division ( Winter Zone) is Declared - January 17, 2018
- Cbse 10th Time Table 2018- Cbse Matric /High School Date Sheet 2018 is Announced - January 15, 2018
- Jkbose Class 10th Results 2017 Name Wise- J&K Board 10th Result 2017 Kashmir Division (Winter Zone) is Declared - January 9, 2018