Conference on education’s role in ‘Make in India’ in KLE Technological University
Make in India is one of the foremost initiative for Indian Economy. A three-day international conference on ‘Enabling Make in India- challenges and opportunities for Engineering education’ to begin at KLE Technological University here from Wednesday, 5th January 2015 will focus on “the role of education in realising the goal of ‘Make in India’ and concept and what reforms to be brought about in the education sector”.
Defence Minister of India, Manohar Parrikar will inaugurate the conference and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) R. Natarajan will deliver the key note address. Pralhad Joshi, MP and KLE Society chairman Prabhakar Kore will be present at the inaugural session.
Details on KLE Technological University Conference on Make In India:
Vice-Chancellor Ashok Shettar told press persons here on Monday that the conference would deliberate mainly on how to prepare and reform our education sector.
- To equip the students to contribute for the success of this initiative.
- It was necessary to have a strong education system, particularly in the engineering stream.
- In the plenary sessions the Indian and foreign experts would deliberate on issues related to creation of transformative educational experience, building entrepreneurial ecosystem in the campuses, convergence of technologies and manufacturing and others.
Make in India is getting a popular word of mouth in the world. Besides, the experts from foreign universities would present five case studies and discuss how the universities responded and contributed when such initiatives were launched in their respective countries.
- Over 70 to colleges from across India and 10 experts from other countries have confirmed their participation.
- A Total number of 350 delegates would participate in the event, Mr. Shettar said.
Registrar B. L. Desai, publicity committee coordinator M. R. Patil and others were present.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- BSEB 12th result 2018 name wise- Bihar board Intermediate result 2018 Arts, Science & Commerce Results DECLARED - June 6, 2018
- CBSE 12th class Result 2018 name wise – CBSE board 12th results region wise & cbse 12th topper list is Declared - May 26, 2018
- Jkbose 10th Results 2018 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2018 Bi-Annual kashmir division Results 2018 Announced - May 11, 2018