Conference on education’s role in ‘Make in India’ in KLE Technological University
Make in India is one of the foremost initiative for Indian Economy. A three-day international conference on ‘Enabling Make in India- challenges and opportunities for Engineering education’ to begin at KLE Technological University here from Wednesday, 5th January 2015 will focus on “the role of education in realising the goal of ‘Make in India’ and concept and what reforms to be brought about in the education sector”.
Defence Minister of India, Manohar Parrikar will inaugurate the conference and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) R. Natarajan will deliver the key note address. Pralhad Joshi, MP and KLE Society chairman Prabhakar Kore will be present at the inaugural session.
Details on KLE Technological University Conference on Make In India:
Vice-Chancellor Ashok Shettar told press persons here on Monday that the conference would deliberate mainly on how to prepare and reform our education sector.
- To equip the students to contribute for the success of this initiative.
- It was necessary to have a strong education system, particularly in the engineering stream.
- In the plenary sessions the Indian and foreign experts would deliberate on issues related to creation of transformative educational experience, building entrepreneurial ecosystem in the campuses, convergence of technologies and manufacturing and others.
Make in India is getting a popular word of mouth in the world. Besides, the experts from foreign universities would present five case studies and discuss how the universities responded and contributed when such initiatives were launched in their respective countries.
- Over 70 to colleges from across India and 10 experts from other countries have confirmed their participation.
- A Total number of 350 delegates would participate in the event, Mr. Shettar said.
Registrar B. L. Desai, publicity committee coordinator M. R. Patil and others were present.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2016- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Annual Results 2016 Jammu Declared - January 16, 2017
- CSVTU BE Result 2016- CSVTU BTech 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th sem Regular/Backlog Results 2016 will Declare soon - January 13, 2017
- Mysore University Result 2016- UOM Ba, Bsc & Bcom 1st, 3rd, 5th sem Results 2016 Declared online - January 13, 2017