DMRC Recruitment 2015- Delhi metro application form for engineer jobs
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Centre-state Joint Venture company that operates the Delhi Metro in Delhi, the National Capital of India. It is widely known as DMRC. Every year, many new Vacancies— are declared by the DMRC. As per the official sources, DMRC Recruitments 2015 are announced and the DMRC applicaiton form are Available online now at delhimetrorail.com. The Dmrc engineer jobs are available for Engineering Graduates in India.
More details for DMRC jobs 2015:
The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in Indian states and abroad. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. was formed on 3rd May 1995 and E. Sreedharan served as the 1st managing director. Dmrc apply online process is started for 2015.
Selection Process of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited 2015:
Age Limit for Delhi metro vacancy: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-07-2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Or, equivalent CGPA from any Govt recognized University or Institute.
Or, should have qualified GATE for the year 2014 for post 1.
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute for post 2.
DMRC Vacancy 2015 Details: Total No. of Posts: 140
1. General Manager (GM metro operation)
2. Addl. General Manager (AGM)
3. DMRC Manager
4. Assistant Manager (Civil): 31 Posts
UR: 16 Posts
SC: 05 Posts
ST: 02 Posts
OBC: 08 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 100 Posts
UR: 51 Posts
SC: 15 Posts
ST: 07 Posts
OBC: 27 Posts
Steps and Procedure to Apply for Delhi Metro Jobs 2015:
All the Eligible candidates interested in the DMRC jobs may apply online through the website delhimetrorail.com from 24-08-2015 at 18:00 hrs to 23-09-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
1. Visit the DMRC website and Click on careers option for Delhi metro jobs.
2. Click on DMRC Requirement and select i) Junior Engineer (Civil) – On Contract Basis – “Latest Updates”.
3. Click on the Apply Online option displayed.
4. Fill all the required details carefully & Submit your form.
5. Take printout of online application submitted for future use.
For Govt Jobs in Railways & in DMRC: Keep Visiting Results360.in
Subscribe via email for the All exams details, Results and News.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018
- WBUTTEPA Results 2018- West Bengal WbuttepaB.Ed 2nd Sem Result 2018 & B.Ed 1st Sem Supply Result 2017 is Announced - August 14, 2018
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2018- Rtu 1st, 3rd, 5th & 8th sem result 2018 - July 17, 2018