Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – RRB Job Vacancies – 750 Posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – 750 Act Apprentice Posts: –
Eastern Railway has announced more than 750 Posts. So many job Posts like fitter, welder and electrician etc. Candidates can apply on or before 28-09-2015. All others details are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 750
Name of the Posts: –
- Fitter: 240 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 143 Posts
- Electrician: 264 Posts
- Carpenter: 31 Posts
- Machinist: 22 Posts
- Wireman: 12 Posts
- Painter (General): 38 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 15 years to 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserve category Students.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Passed 10th or 12th Standard from a recognize State or Central Board.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on academic merit, medical exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- And there is no fee for Reserve candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can send their application form with passport Size photo.
- Form should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Than students have to send Application form with Postal Stamp (through ordinary Post)
- Post Address: “Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, PO Kanchrapara, 24-Pargans (N) Pin-743145 on or before 28-09-2015 by 16:30 hrs”
Note: – Must save a copy of application form and Postal Receipt for the future use.
Keep visit Results 360 for more information and updates.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Krishna University Degree Results 2017- Krishna University UG (CBCS) 5th Sem Exam Result Nov 2017 is declared - December 12, 2017
- Vidyasagar University BA, Bcom, Bsc Result 2017- VU III Year Degree General & Honours Part I Exam Result 2017 Declared - November 29, 2017
- MP Board 10th Admit Card 2018- MPBSE 10th Time Table, Pravesh Patra 2018 Will Be Released Soon - November 27, 2017