Education Empowers the Individual to be Personally and Politically Developed- says Vice President of India Hamid Ansari
The Vice President of India raised his concerns on education. Recently, he said, “More than acquiring knowledge, education empowers the individual to be personally and politically developed“.
Our Vice President Mr. Hamid Ansari was addressing an event at Aligarh Muslim University. He said that, Education is a fundamental precondition of democracy and it is instrumental for any individual’s personal and political development.
Education is a fundamental precondition of democracy, individual to be personally and politically developed:
The Vice President was the chief guest at the event in AMU, Aligarh, UP state. Event was kick-started with a seminar entitled ‘Educational Development of weaker sections in India‘.
Mohammad Hamid Ansari is the 12th and current Vice President of India. He also presently serves as President of the Indian Institute of Public Administration and Chancellor of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Terming education as a fundamental precondition of a democracy, Vice President Ansari said:
- The quality of education depends on elementary education. While equality of status and opportunity contribute to nation building and a humanitarian society, education is a fundamental precondition of political democracy.
- More than acquiring knowledge, education empowers the individual to be personally and politically developed.
AMU’s Duty Society, which has been instrumental in raising funds for expansion of the University and establishing Chairs, celebrated its 125th anniversary here today. The event culminated with a poetic session that would feature works of distinguished poets, like Shakil Badauni and Majaz Asrarul Haq, who were associated with AMU University.
You can like our Results360 page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe with us via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- JKbose 10th Results 2017 name wise- J&K Board 10th Class Bi-Annual 2016-17 Jammu Division Available @ jkbose.co.in - March 30, 2017
- JKBOSE 12th Annual Result 2017- J&K Board Higher Secondary Part Two Bi-Annual Result 2016-17 (Regular) -Jammu Declared - March 29, 2017
- Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Results 2016- PMST exam results to be Announced - March 28, 2017