Exim Bank Recruitment 2015 – Export Import Bank of India Announced more then 70 Vacancies
EXIM Bank is known as Export and import Bank of India, established in 1982. Exim Bank plays the most important role in cross Border trade & investment. Export Import Bank of India has announced vacancies for manager or administrator officer. Applicants can apply on or before 22-07-2015.
Export and Import Bank of India announced Vacancies. 68 Post for the Manager and 10 Posts for the Administrative Officer. Applicants can Apply Online for this.
- Manager: 68 Posts
- Administrative Officer: – 10 Posts
Students also can check the Post Distribution between Category in Given Table
|Category||Number Of Post||Number of Post|
Exim Bank Age Limit: Maximum age for General Category is 30 for Obc 33 and For Sc, St Category Candidates Maximum Age limit is 35.
Exim Bank Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Post Graduation Degree in Law or Business management with experience of 3year.
Exim Bank Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.eximbankindia.in from 01-07-2015 to 22-07-2015.
How to Apply: –
- Visit the Official website of Exim Bank.
- Select the Desire Post From career Section.
- Check “Recruitment of Officers in Junior/ Middle Management levels”.
- Select the Application Form.
- Select the Option “Click Here to registration”.
- Fill all the Fields Carefully.
Note: – Must Take PRINT Out of your Exim Bank Application form for the further Use.
Keep Visit Result360 for the Updates on Govt. Jobs.
You can also subscribe with us via email
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020-21 at suniv.ac.in - January 5, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results June 2020 Declared - December 21, 2020
- Maharashtra CET 2020 Results- MHT CET Result 2020 Subject Wise download - December 16, 2020