Fake colleges in India- UGC released Fake University and colleges List 2016-17
Alert for all Students- Beware of Fake Colleges and University in India..!!
Indian Students are in big trouble, if they got admissions in the Fake University and Colleges.
First of all let us understand What actually the Fake College or University mean..?
Fake University in India means that those university or colleges which are not approved by the Government and UGC. Lot of Innocent candidates or students get trolled by these Fake Universities in India and Fake Institution admission scam.
What is UGC:- University Grants Commission is the government body to manage, control and grant the affiliation to university and colleges in India. According to the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, only a university established by the Central/State/Provincial Act or an institution deemed to be university under Section 3 of the Act is allowed to call themselves as university.
The Fact File- These unofficially established university provides Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) degrees in the various subjects and streams. But these degree and certificate are not approved by any state Govt nor by Indian govt. and also the University is not in the University Grants Commission List. They provide Fake Degrees and Duplicate certificates to the students.
List of Fake Universities in India 2015 declared by UGC @ www.ugc.ac.in:-
Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
1. Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
2. United Nations University, Delhi.
3. Vocational University, Delhi.
4. Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
5. ADR-Centric Juridical University, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.
Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Nababharat Shiksha Parishad, Anupoorna Bhawan, Shaktinagar, Rourkela.
North Orissa university of agriculture and technology, Odisha
D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata.
Fake University in Uttar Pradesh– UP state is at Top in Fake educational network:-
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh.
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Uttar Pradesh.
- Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
There are many Fake Institutes in India are just sign-boards or one-room ‘colleges’ without accreditation. They are trying to survive by fake admissions, fees etc. Some of Fake colleges in Delhi and many illegal colleges in India are providing degrees and certificates to the students who haven’t passed the school education.
Steps to overcome the situation and Remedial measures to check fake Colleges are:
- The government is working on higher education bills to reform the widely growing education sector.
- Also, every student and Parents must check and Confirm before going to deposit any fees.
- Support the Education system of the country and do study in UGC affiliated colleges or Govt. approved.
- Check every Facility provided by the Colleges.
- Always Check and keep track of safety measures for Girls students in the Colleges.
Keep Visiting Results360 to get all exams and Results news.
Subscribe with us via email & Follow us on Facebook for updated news.
- RPSC Ras exam result 2020 name wise- Rajasthan Administrative Services result & cut off 2020 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in - December 31, 2020
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 name wise- Jammu Board Higher Secondary Part Two annual Regualr result 2020 is Declared - December 9, 2020
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2020- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 2020 Results Announced - November 30, 2020