IIM Lucknow Partners with Harvard Business School USA for New Courses
Indian IIMs are among top management institutes in the World. Recently, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow has tied up with prestigious Harvard Business School (HBS) to offer an elective course on ‘Microeconomics of Competitiveness‘ in partnership. The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 19 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India.
The partnership with Harvard would allow IIM Lucknow to be able to have an access to the continuously updated teaching material developed. IIM-L would also be able to use the Harvard expertise in cluster development at the local government level.
More Details for IIM-L Partners with Harvard Business School, USA:
IIM lucknow is one of the best Colleges in India. It offers two-year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), offering the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), is the flagship programme across all IIMs. According to the PTI report, two IIM Lucknow professors, Sanjay K Singh and Ashutosh K Sinha, had recently attended a workshop at HBS Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness (ISC) in the US to prepare for the course, the PR officer of the IIM said on 15th December 2015.
HBS is the reputed graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, United States. many Indian Students applies for the Courses in Harvard, USA.
The new course in IIM-L will focus on:
- The sources of national or regional productivity.
- The strategies and operating practices of locally based firms.
- The vitality of clusters, and the quality of the business environment in which competition takes place.
About Harvard Business School, USA:
Harvard Business School is the graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. Harvard’s MBA program is ranked #1 in the US by Bloomberg, #1 in the world by the Financial Times, #1 by BusinessInsider and #2 by US News and World Report and Forbes Magazine.
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Esuvidha.info Results- RTU Btech 2nd & 4th sem main & back result 2016 will Announce at esuvidha.info - October 27, 2016
- Calcutta University Results 2016- University of Calcutta B. Com Part-II (Honours) Exam Result 2016 Declared - October 27, 2016
- BRICS Nations Adopts “New Delhi Declaration on Education” for Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education - October 26, 2016