Ceed Result 2016 – IIt Ceed Results, Score Card 2016 and Cut off 2016 Declared
Update: – Ceed Result 2016 Declared, check your Ceed Result 2016 at official website.
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam and now they all are waiting for the Ceed Result 2016. So now they all can check the Ceed results 2016 at official website.
Check IIt Bombay CEED Results 2016 / Ceed Score Card 2016 ➡ CLICK HERE
The CEED 2016 exam was held on 6th December 2015 across India, organised by IITs. Now, candidates are waiting for the CEED result 2016 and CEED score card 2016 (ceed result declared ). So here is a good news for all now they all can check the Ceed Result 2016 at official website of IIT.
If you are facing any problem in checking your IIT CEED Result 2016 then you can follow our step wise directions which are given below.
How to Check IIT CEED Result 2016 / Ceed Score Card: –
- To check IIT Ceed Result 2016 visit official website.
- After that select the desired result (IIT Ceed Result 2016)
- Then follow the directions and enter all the mandatory information which is necessary for checking Ceed Result 2016.
- You can also check name wise Ceed Result 2016.
Note: – Must take a print out of your Ceed Result 2016 for the future use.
Keep Visit results 360 for all latest information related to Ceed 2016 results. you can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Wbuttepa exam 2017 results – West Bengal Wbuttepa B.ed 3rd, 2nd Semester (Supply) & M.ed 1st & 3rd Semester, 2nd / 4th Sem Supply Results 2017 is Declared - January 18, 2018
- ICAI Cpt Results December 2017- CA Final Result November 2017 Name Wise & Pass Percentage 2017 is Declared - January 17, 2018
- Cbse 12th class Date Sheet 2017- Cbse Board Inter/12th Timetable 2018 is Available - January 15, 2018