IIT Jee Mains Result 2016 – Jee score card & jeemain.nic.in result 2016 Declared
JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a national level entrance exam which conducted by the central Board of education (Cbse). Cbse every year conducts Jee main examination for the students. This year jee examination held in month of April and now students are waiting for the jee results. So here is a good news for the students according to officials jee mains result 2016 is likely to be announce on 27 April.
Around 12 lakh candidates have appeared for the JEE Mains exam. The top 2 lakh students who clear the JEE Mains exam will be eligible for the JEE Advanced Exam. Now the 12 lakh students are waiting for jee result 2016. Students who cleared the Jee mains cut off 2016 (jee mains nic 2016 results), they will appear in the next round of selection. Asnwer key of Iit jee exam are also available at jeemain.nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in.
More About Jee Mains Paper 1 & Paper 2 Results 2016 / Jeemain nic in result 2016 paper 1: –
Jee mains examination conducts in two parts paper 1 and paper 2. Students have to clear both the paper if they are willing to appear in Jee advance. So students who want to check the Jee results 2016 according to the papers they can check the jee mains paper 1 result 2016 or jee mains paper 2 result 2016 at jeemain.nic.in.
Other important information regarding jee score card 2016 & iit jee cut off 2016: –
Students also can check the jee mains cut off of different institutes to check jee mains cut off by cbse, jee mains cut off by fiitjee & jee mains cut off by resonance you have log on to www.jeemain.nic.in.
Sometimes students forget their registration number (Roll Number), in this case they face trouble in checking of result (Jee mains result 2016). So if you also forget you roll number then you check the jee mains result 2016 name wise.
Check Jee Cut off for Engineering / jee Cut off for Obc & jee mains cut off for sc: –
Students of different reserved category also can chceck the IIt Jee Cut off for Sc at jeemain.nic.in. apart from that students also can check the branch wise cut off such as iit Jee Cut off marks for Computer Science, Jee mains Cut off for mechanical.
You can also follow the step wise process of checking iit jee mains result 2016. These steps will help you in checking your joint entrance examination result 2016. Students also canc heck the IIT Bombay jee Cut off marks & IIT Delhi Cut off marks @ www.jeemain.nic.in
How To check joint entrance examination result 2016: –
- Visit official website (jeemain.nic.in) of jee mains to check Indian institute of technology Jee Results 2016.
- Then select the desired link (iit jee mains result 2016) from current events section.
- After that follow the directions and enter all the mandatory information to check Jee mains cut off by cbse.
- Students also can heck the Cbse jee mains results 2016 by name.
Note: – Must take a print out of your jee mains cut off 2016 / Iit jee rank List 2016 for the future use.
Keep visit Results 360 for all the latest updates about the iit jee mains result 2016. You can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- RBSE 10th Admit card 2018 Released- Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table, date sheet, Pravesh Patra 2018 - March 15, 2018
- MJP Rohilkhand University PG Result 2018- MJPRU MA, MSc & MCom Odd sem exam Result 2018 - March 15, 2018
- PSTET Result paper 1 & paper 2 Result 2017 & Pstet Cut off, Merit List 2017-18. Punjab TET Result 2018 Updates - March 9, 2018