Jam Result 2016 announced- IIT Jam Result 2016 & Jam Cut off Marks 2016
Update:- According to officials news IIT Jam Result 2015 Declared at official website
Joint admission test (JAM) 2016 is an examination to get admission in IIT’S for post-graduation courses like Mtech, Msc etc. every year all IIts jointly organize this exam for the students, this year JAM 2016 online examination on 7th feb 2016. Now students are waiting for the Jam Result 2016 which is going to announce on 23rd march jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016 (according to official information).
Check IIT Jam Result 2016 / Jam Cut off 2016 ➡ CLICK HERE
This year Jam 2016 examination conducted by the IIT madras. Thousands of student’s appear in this and now they all are waiting for the IIT Madras Jam Result 2016 (jam cut off mark 2015) so here is a good news for the students now they all can check the IIt Jam result 2016 at official website of University.
If you are facing any problem in checking your Madras Jam Result 2016 (jam score card 2016) then you can follow our step wise directions which are given below.
How to Check IIT Madras Jam Result 2016 / jam score card 2016: –
- To check IIT jam Result 2016 (jam cut off mark 2015) visit official website jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016
- After that select the desired result (iit jam 2016 results name wise)
- Then enter you roll number and other mandatory information to check IIT Madras Jam result 2016.
- You can also check the Madras Jam Results 2016 By name.
Note: – Must take a printout of IIT Jam Result 2016 for future use.
Keep visit results 360 for the IIT Jam Results 2016.
You can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- BSEB 12th result 2018 name wise- Bihar board Intermediate result 2018 Arts, Science & Commerce Results DECLARED - June 6, 2018
- CBSE 12th class Result 2018 name wise – CBSE board 12th results region wise & cbse 12th topper list is Declared - May 26, 2018
- Jkbose 10th Results 2018 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2018 Bi-Annual kashmir division Results 2018 Announced - May 11, 2018