Jam Result 2016 announced- IIT Jam Result 2016 & Jam Cut off Marks 2016
Update:- According to officials news IIT Jam Result 2015 Declared at official website
Joint admission test (JAM) 2016 is an examination to get admission in IIT’S for post-graduation courses like Mtech, Msc etc. every year all IIts jointly organize this exam for the students, this year JAM 2016 online examination on 7th feb 2016. Now students are waiting for the Jam Result 2016 which is going to announce on 23rd march jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016 (according to official information).
Check IIT Jam Result 2016 / Jam Cut off 2016 ➡ CLICK HERE
This year Jam 2016 examination conducted by the IIT madras. Thousands of student’s appear in this and now they all are waiting for the IIT Madras Jam Result 2016 (jam cut off mark 2015) so here is a good news for the students now they all can check the IIt Jam result 2016 at official website of University.
If you are facing any problem in checking your Madras Jam Result 2016 (jam score card 2016) then you can follow our step wise directions which are given below.
How to Check IIT Madras Jam Result 2016 / jam score card 2016: –
- To check IIT jam Result 2016 (jam cut off mark 2015) visit official website jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016
- After that select the desired result (iit jam 2016 results name wise)
- Then enter you roll number and other mandatory information to check IIT Madras Jam result 2016.
- You can also check the Madras Jam Results 2016 By name.
Note: – Must take a printout of IIT Jam Result 2016 for future use.
Keep visit results 360 for the IIT Jam Results 2016.
You can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2019- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 2018-19 Results Announced - April 13, 2019
- MJPRU UG Result 2019 Part 1, 2, 3- MJP Rohilkhand University UG main Result 2018-19 Announced - March 5, 2019
- University of Kalyani BA, Bsc, Bcom (General, Hons, Major) Result 2018 – Kalyani University Part 1 Result 2018 Updates - December 12, 2018