International Yoga Day Special- Importance of Yoga in Education
Fitness Special: “International Yoga Day to be Celebrated on 21st June 2015 world-wide”
Yoga is a practice or discipline for Health and Fitness. It is considered that Yoga is invented on Indian Soil. It is a physical, mental, and spiritual art for Human Fitness. Yoga in Indian traditions, is more than physical exercise, it has a core of meditation and spiritual touch. On 11th December 2014, The United Nations General Assembly has declared “International Day of Yoga” to be celebrated on “21st June” every year in the world.
|What is Yoga ?
Yoga consists of various yoga Asanas or Postures that can be done easily . Yoga (meaning union or yoke) is the practice or art of accessing and integrating all aspects of our Mind, body, and soul — in the pursuit of Inner harmony and Physical Health. In the 1980s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world. Yoga gurus from India like Baba Ramdev introduced yoga to the west, following the success path of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century.Now, Yoga became more popular in schools through physical education classes or Yoga in schools or after-school Fitness programs. Every age group of people are getting Benefits of Yoga and enjoying this art with happiness.
Top 8 benefits of YOGA for Children and their education:
- It Develop daily concentration level.
- It Enhances Physical Flexibility.
- Equal Balancing of both hemispheres of the brain.
- Develops Child’s Thinking and mental ability.
- It Refines Balance and Coordination.
- It Boosts Self-Esteem and Confidence.
- It sets a bridge to Strengthen the Mind-Body Connection.
- Balanced Breath–It maintain the Frequency of Breath-In 1 minute we breathe nearly sixteen to seventeen times.
Yoga is fruitful for teengers and College going youth:
Yoga in India is very popular and now it is globally accepted as a natural belief for health. Teenegers and adults also tasted the fruits of Yoga in their day to day life. Yoga for Weight Loss is getting more popular world-wide. Some parents feel that the yoga practice might improve the Health and daily work association. Yoga for teenegers is Important. Yoga Asanas are useful for teenage boys and girls for better fitness and life-style.
Top 10 benefits of yoga for teenagers & Young Generation:
- Yoga helps in controlling the body and the mind.
- To Balance thought Structure with Spontaneity.
- Develops body mechanics for healthy routine.
- Develops one’s ability to focus on studies.
- Improves postural problems in colleges and office sitting.
- Encourages self-trust by valuing internal voice of oneself.
- Revitalizes energy level for daily activity.
- It helps teenagers to avoid bad habits like drug or alcoholic consumptions.
- Yoga helps in positive attitude and provide us physical relax.
- Yoga helps in attaining goals and achievements.
Hence, we can say that Yoga has many advantages Like : Physically, Mentally and Spiritually.
Yoga is gaining popularity across the globe and it can be attributed to its basic advantages. Yoga improves body awareness, with the additional component of a positive mind-body connection.
Keep visiting Results360 or Subscribe with us for more valuable posts & Exam Results news.
Just Share your views and comments in the below box.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2020- Rtu 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th sem results 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Madras University Result 2020 name wise- Unom Ug Results 2020 & Unom Pg results 2020 college wise - January 31, 2020
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Jammu division Results 2020 Announced - January 24, 2020