India Germany Ties for Education in Indian Universities- Higher education in germany for Indian
India and Germany are the countries of variety. Both these powerful nations have a strong ties in many sectors. With the Recent Visit of German Chancellor, Ms Angela Morkel to India, the Indo-German Relations got a new Heights. She met Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra modi and his Ministers in the New Delhi. India and Germany inked 18 MoUs for cooperation in various fields including higher education, civil aviation, railways and food safety. The Education MoU between india and germany is Signed in New Delhi.
More Details for Educational Deals between India and Germany:
Germany is emerging a favored higher education destination for Indians in overseas. The number of Indian students in Germany has almost doubled to 11860 in the past four years. Indians form the 2nd largest group of international students in the Germany enrolled in Masters and PhD programmes at German universities.
- A new initiative to strengthen academic cooperation between India and Germany. Higher education in germany for Indian students is important.
- Indian students’ enrolment in German universities up more than 100% in 5 years.
- German Language will be Taught in Indian School (KV’s) for more exposer to foreign languages.
- There has been 114% increase in the number of Indian students enrolling for higher education courses there since 2008, according to the latest figures released by the regional office of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- The “Indo-German Partnership in Higher Education Programme” will witness India and Germany investing 3.5 million Euro each over a period of four years four years from 2016-2020 to encourage and support cooperation between higher education institutions in each country.
- German universities see India as an important partner. The new programme aims at further strengthening the existing academic collaborations and creating possibilities for cooperation that goes beyond the conventional.
- The IGP will provide funds for number of educational projects, which involve both faculty and students in India and Germany to work together.
Capital of Germany is Berlin. Germany is nation of trendy and modern Berlin to conservative Munich, from the skyscrapers of Frankfurt to peaceful Middle Rhine region, Germany has something for everyone. New Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore will strengthen its relations with German Cities.
More Details on Indo-German Partnership in Higher Education Programme ➡ CliCK HERE
Latest posts by Er. Praveen (see all)
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2020- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2020 - November 26, 2020
- Sambalpur University Results 2020- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020 Announced at suniv.ac.in - November 20, 2020
- WBUTTEPA Results 2020- West Bengal Wbuttepa B.Ed 2nd Sem Result 2020 & Wb B.Ed 1st Sem Result 2020 - November 17, 2020