JKCET result 2015 announced- Jammu and Kashmir CET merit List, Answer Key Released
JKCET is known as a Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test for the students. This test is common for PCM and PCB students. JKCET is conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. This year more than 26000 students take participate in this examination. Now they all are waiting for the JKCET Results 2015.
The JKCET exam organized on 30th & 31st may 2015. All students of Jammu & Kashmir can see the Jkcet professional result 2015 on the official website jakbopee.org. Also, candidates can get the JKCET merit list 2015 at Indiaresults.com portal.
More details about Jammu & Kashmir CET Result 2015 and Merit list: –
J&K Cet exam is important exam for the Students higher education. This Year more than 26,000 students appeared in the examination. And, now they all are waiting for the JKCET merit list 2015. This examination is basically for the students who want to take admission in Medical and Engineering Colleges. Since the time of Exam Completion all students are waiting for the Jkcet result 2015 merit list. Get the jkcet medical result available online now.
How To Check JKCET Answer Key 2015 and JKCET Result 2015:
- Students can check the JKCET Merit List 2015 on the official website.
- Get theJammu and Kashmir Cet 2015 at indiaresults.com.
- Check the JKCET result name wise available online.
- Students also can Check JKCET Merit List on their mobile phones.
Note: – Must take print out or save your JKCET Result for the future use.
Keep Visit Results360 to get Information about all educational news.
Subscribe with us via email for the Jammu and Kashmir Results.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- ICAI CA Final Result June 2019 Name Wise- CA foundation Results & merit List May 2019 - August 13, 2019
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019 – Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019 - July 16, 2019
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018