World Bank to Give Rs 3000 crore to Karnataka Govt for improvement in infrastructure of universities & colleges
Karnataka is one of the foremost states of India in terms of Education. Now, Karnataka government to soon get Rs 3000 crore loan from World Bank for the infrastructure. In order to improve the infrastructure of various state universities and government colleges.
This decision came in after a meeting was held on 20th August 2016 by Higher Education Minister Basvaraj Rayareddi. Karnataka government will soon be getting a loan from the World Bank.
Read these Key notes about the loan by World Bank to Karnataka:
Higher Education Minister Basvaraj Rayareddi said, a survey had already been done in 412 government colleges on basic facilities. The Karnataka state government will seek a Rs 3000 crore loan from the World Bank, mainly to improve basic facilities at government degree colleges, government engineering colleges and polytechnics and state universities.
- The Karnataka government will get Rs 3000 crore loan and got permission from Central government.
- As per reports, Basvaraj Rayareddi said, further discussion in this regard will be held on 23rd August 2016.Points to Note– At present, there are 412 government colleges and 35 universities in the karnataka state.While concluding the statement, Rayareddi said the government will soon be bringing all the universities under one common Karnataka Comprehensive Universities Act. Also from the next academic session, orientation and graduation ceremonies for students will go green in state and government universities and colleges. Around 20 lakh candidates will be involved in this exercise.
You can like our Results360 page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe with us via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Sambalpur University Results 2016- Sambalpur University +3 Final Year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2016 declared at suniv.ac.in - October 22, 2016
- APS University Result 2016- APSU BA, Bcom, BSc 2nd, 4th, 6th sem Result 2016 Announced - October 21, 2016
- UOK BSc Result 2016- Kota University Bsc 1st, 2nd, 3rd year 2016 Results Declared - October 21, 2016