Kerala Board SSLC Hall Ticket 2016 – Kerala Sslc Exam Date will be Announced soon
The State Council Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is a board of school education in India, Every year they conduct school examination for the student they also declare a date sheet before the examination. Now students are waiting for the kerala sslc Admit card 2016. Get the kerala sslc exam dates 2016 with all details available soon.
Download Kerla sslc Hall Ticket 2016 ➡ CLICK HERE
kerala secondary education board is the main educational body in the state. It is also known as Kerla Board. Kerala Board Headquarter situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Every year they conduct examination for 10th class student. Every year before the exams they announce a schedule of exam at kerala pareeksha bhavan Trivandrum.
So students are waiting for the Kerala SSLC Date Sheet 2016. So here is a good news for the students Now they all can Download Kerala 10th Board Hall Ticket 2016 from official website of Board. And, if you are facing any problem in Downloading Kerala Board SSLC Pareeksha Bhavan hall Ticket 2016 then follow the step wise directions which are given below.
Steps to Download Kerala Board 10th Date Sheet/Time Table 2016: –
- Visit the official website of Kerala Board for Kerala Board SSLC Time Table 2016.
- Then Select the Kerala Thiruvananthapuram 10th Time Table 2016 Link from Notification Section.
- After that save your Kerala 10th Board Hall Ticket 2016 for the further use.
- Students also can check the Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2016 at the official website of Board.
Keep in touch with us for all the Update on Kerala Board 2016.
Also, Subscribe with us via email for all exam news:
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Krishna University Degree Results 2017- Krishna University UG 3rd Year Results March 2017 is declared - March 30, 2017
- Mizoram University Results 2017 – MZU Ba, Bcom, Bsc Degree Results 2017 is declared - March 28, 2017
- Gauhati university result 2017- GU TDC Degree Ba, BSc, Bcom Results 2016-17 to be announced - March 28, 2017