Mega Parents-Teachers-Meeting (PTM) in 1000 Government Schools in Delhi on 30th July
The Discussion between Parents and Teachers is always important for Students. Recently, Delhi Government has Announced a mega Parents-Teachers-Meeting (PTM) is to be held on 30th July 2016 in all the Government schools of Delhi.
Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia announced a mega PTM. This is specific way, to build a connection between parents and teachers of government schools, The Delhi Govt. wants Parents to be a part of the several initiatives being taken by the AAP government.
More Details of the mega Parents Teachers Meeting- PTM in Delhi:
PTM is to building a bond between teachers and parents. This mega PT meeting will also help in starting a first positive dialogue and it is hoped that parents will feel proud.
- Delhi government has decided to conduct the PTMs twice every year.
- The timing of the PTM will be different in morning and evening shift schools.
- Around 16 lakh parents are expected to come for the PTM.
- In a report, Manish Sisodia said that, “this event will be celebrated like a festival on the lines of private schools.
- Delhi Government sanctioned separate budgets to organise PTMs in nearly 1,000 schools run by it.
- Moreover, Sisodia has urged the parents to give feedback and share their grievances during the meeting.
- Also, during the PTM, the government will also explain the parents about the initiatives taken by the government to improve the quality of education
Also, it is announced that on every Friday, the education officials would be available at their offices to meet the parents in order to address their issues between 12 pm and 1 pm, .
Statements from Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, Delhi Govt:
“This is the first ever PTM being held in government schools, that too on such a large scale. So far, the PTMs were not held in government schools at all. But now, the PTM will be held biannually in government schools” Further, he said that the government is improving the quality of education in its schools everyday through policies, new infrastructure including CCTVs, classrooms and furniture.
While concluding, he said there would be welcoming teams in schools for the parents so that they feel proud of this initiative. And at this meet, parents can seek details of performance of their children and get updated with all activities and initiatives taken by the government.
Subscribe with us via email for all the latest Updates & educational details.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Sambalpur University Results 2017- Sambalpur University +3 1st & 2nd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2017 to be announced at suniv.ac.in - October 13, 2017
- Ap SBTET typing test results – Andhra Pradesh Sbtet Typewriting & shorthand Test July-August Results 2017 Available Now - October 10, 2017
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech 4th Sem Main & Back Result 2017 Declared at esuvidha.info - October 9, 2017