National Open School Result 2015 October – Nios 10th/Matric Results 2015 is Declared at nios.ac.in
NIOS Results 2015- NIOS 10th result October 2015 will be declared soon at official website www.nios.ac.in. You can check your Nios Matric Result 2015 at nios.ac.in when it published at official website.
Check NIOS 10th Result 2015 October ➡ CLICK HERE
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in November, 1989. Nios supervise all the examination of schools which affiliated with National Open School. It’s headquartering situated in Delhi. Every year they conduct board examination twice.
This year national open school every year conducts NIOS 10th Examination in the October month. Every year Lakhs of students appeared in the Nios examination and now they all are waiting for their National Open School – NIOS matric Result 2015. So here is a good news for the students now they all can check NIOS 10th Result 2015 at nios.ac.in.
If you are facing any problem in checking your National Open School Result 2015 then you can follow our step wise directions which are given below.
How to check NIOS 10th Result 2015/ NIOS Matric Results: –
- Visit the official website of HBSE for NIOS Board 10th results 2015
- Then, click on enter website on home page to get NIOS Delhi 10th Result Oct 2015.
- After that enter you roll number and other information for NIOS 10th Results 2015.
- Students also can check NIOS 10th Result Name wise.
- Students can check NIOS 10th Result Name wise ➡ CLICK HERE
Note: -Take print out of your NIOS 10th Result September 2015 for the future use.
keep visit results360 for the future use. You can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- ICAI CA Final Result June 2019 Name Wise- CA foundation Results & merit List May 2019 - August 13, 2019
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019 – Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019 - July 16, 2019
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018