No Admission to Foreign Students in Medical Colleges by NEET in India- SC’s ruling on NEET
Fate of many foreign students keen to take admission in Indian Medical colleges is uncertain now. This happens after Supreme Court’s ruling on NEET exam 2016. According to the eligibility criteria laid down in NEET, only Indian nationals and Indians who are abroad are eligible for NEET test. Private medical colleges allegedly asked hundreds of foreign students to leave the colleges by this week of october 2016.
Detailed information for No Admission to Foreign Students in Medical Colleges by NEET exam:
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) was introduced in 2016. NEET procedure came crushing down on foreign students who had come to India. Medical Courses like medical studies in Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses as they were precluded from getting admission in the government and private medical colleges citing foreign students do not come under NEET system in India.
- Foreign students who had enrolled in the private medical colleges were asked to leave the campus since the Supreme Court has mandated NEET for all medical admission in India
- Foreign students came to India either by institutional quota system or through direct application to private colleges
- The eligibility criteria for the foreign nationals are nowhere mentioned in the modus operandi of NEETForeign Students says, “we (students) are suffering now only because there is special points in NEET procedure. First foreigners cannot write NEET exam and now these students are being compared with domestic ones”.
For more educational news & Results info Visit:- Results360.in
Subscribe with us via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Kashmir University annual Results 2016- Kashmir University Ba, Bsc & Bcom Result 2016 will Declare soon - January 18, 2017
- ICAI IPCC CPT Results Dec 2016- CA IPCC Exam Result name wise Dec 2016 & Merit List Declared - January 17, 2017
- Vidyasagar University B.A. (General) Part I & II Result 2016 – VU Ba, Bsc,Bcom, B.ed general Results Available - January 13, 2017