There is No Proposal for Common Curriculum for CBSE & State Boards- says Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar
Syllabus or Curriculum is very important for studies and matters a lot for students education. Recently, our Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar cleared that, Government does not propose to introduce a common curriculum in CBSE and state boards. As a uniform syllabus does not take into account the local contexts, culture and language, Lok Sabha was informed.
More details about No Proposal for Common Curriculum for CBSE & State Boards:
HRD Minister was asked whether the government proposed to introduce a common curriculum CBSE, state boards, the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and the Indian School Certificate Examination Board (ISCE).
According to the Central government, “uniform syllabus does not take into account of the local contexts, culture and language and hence such a proposal is not being taken into consideration currently”.
- Responding to a Question Hour, Minister of State for HRD Upendra Kushwaha said at the same time, the national policy on education has proposed a national framework of curriculum with common core values that include the history of the freedom movement, constitutional movements and other content essential to nurture a national identity.
- And, Responding on the weight of the school bag, Kushwaha said efforts are on reduce the weight claiming that the government has been successful in its endeavour.
- He said some of the state governments have agreed to the national framework.
In his written reply, Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said, “multiplicity of curriculum and educational resources are desirable as the uniform syllabus across the nation does not take into account the local contexts, culture and language”.
You can like our Results360.in page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2020- Rtu 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th sem results 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Madras University Result 2020 name wise- Unom Ug Results 2020 & Unom Pg results 2020 college wise - January 31, 2020
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Jammu division Results 2020 Announced - January 24, 2020