Ongc Recruitment 2015 – Ongc Gujarat Released More than 400 Jobs
Ongc Recruitment 2015 Gujarat: –
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is the biggest oil and gas company in India. ONGC headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. , India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. ONGC Gujarat has invited applicants for employment for numerous posts. Applicants can apply till 6 November 2016 so if you are interested in this job check the full details which is given below.
Post name & Number of Posts:
|Post Name||Number Of vacancies||Post name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||21||Junior Assistant Rigman|| 95
|Geophysics Surface||1||Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||12
|Chemistry||20||Assistant Grade III (MM)||2
|Assistant Technician||180||Heavy Vehicle Operations|| 11
|Civil||10||Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver||18
|Junior Fire Supervisor|| 1||Material Management||14|
|J Security Supervisor||13||Welding|| 2
|Boiler||7||Winch Operations|| 7
|Junior Assistant||27||P&A||: 8
|Cementing||5||Junior Fireman|| 8
- Assistant: – The candidate applying for Assistant Post must have Three year diploma in the relevant stream. Or who are willing for technical assistant must have Under graduate and Post Graduate degree in relevant technical discipline
- Security Supervisor: The candidates applying for this post should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- Junior Assistant: – Must Have Bachelor’s degree in relevant Stream.
For other categories students should have passed class 12th.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 year.
Candidates have to clear a written examination then he have to clear one written examination. There is also an interview round for the candidates who cleared written examination.
ONGC Gujarat Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: –
- Visit the official website of ONGC.
- Then Click On “Quick links to Recruitments”
- After that select the “Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector (Gujarat)”.
- Now Select “Click Here to Apply” and fill your application form carefully.
- Candidates Have to pay 300 Rs application fee in form of SBI Bank Challan
Note: – Application form is only acceptable till 6 November 2015.
Check All The latest government Jobs ➡ HERE
Keep Visit Results360 for the further News. Or subscribe with us via email for all the Notifications.
Latest posts by Er. Praveen (see all)
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2020- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2020 - September 24, 2020
- Up board result 2020 Name Wise- Up board 10th result 2020 & Up board 12th result 2020 Declared & Live - June 27, 2020
- Bihar Board 10th Class Result 2020 name wise- BSEB Matric Result 2020 Declared at IndiaResults - May 26, 2020