OTET Result 2016- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test result, Orissa TET cut off, merit 2016 Announced
Latest Update: Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test result sept 2016 declared & LIVE now.!!
Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 conduced by the order of Government of Orissa. It is widely known as Orissa TET. Odisha TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa. Candidates can get the OTET results september 2016 at official website bseodisha.nic.in. The Orissa TET result 2016 is also available at Indiaresults.com web portal.
OTET 2016 exam was successfully conducted on 27th September 2016 and the official OTET answer key for paper 1, paper 2 (Maths & Science), paper 2 (Social Studies) are revealed on the official website. More than 98000 candidates appeared for OTET examination. The Odisha TET cut off mark 2016 will be displayed on the website. TET is a compulsory exam for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted to regulates, controls and developes Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. The OTET merit List 2016 is Live available online at www.orissaresults.nic.in.
Orissa Government divided Orissa TET exam into 3 ways:
- Orissa TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Orissa Govt Schools
- Orissa TET Category II Exam for Orissa Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Orissa Govt Schools.
- Orissa TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Orissa Board Govt. Schools.
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OTET pass.
FOR CATEGORY –A (PAPER-I):
Job seekers must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary /Special Education approved by RCI.
FOR CATEGORY –B (PAPER-II):
Contenders should have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor`s Degree in Education/special Education approved by RCI.
Aspirants should possess a 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed.
Steps to Check Odisha TET exam Result 2016:
- Students can check BSE Orissa TET result 2016 on official website.
- Click on Result section on home page and select your desired TET Result Odisha.
- Click on the Orissa TET Results September 2016.
- Enter your Roll Number or your Name for OTET Result 2016 Merit List.
- Also, get the Orissa TET Results by name wise at the Indiaresults.com.
- Take print out or download your OTET Results 2016 for future use.
Keep Visiting Results360 to get your OTET 2016 Results:
Subscribe via email and Follow us on Facebook for updates on Results.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Maharashtra board 12th class result 2017 name wise- Msbshse hsc result 2017 is Declared - May 25, 2017
- Gulbarga University BA 3rd Sem Results Nov 2016- GUG Ba, Bcom, Bsc Result 2016-17 Announced - May 24, 2017
- Mbose hsslc arts results 2017 name wise-Meghalaya 12th hsslc Results 2017 is DECLARED - May 23, 2017