Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2015 Application Form Available
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2015: –
Government of Rajasthan announced more than 1000 Vacancies for Applicants who want to work in Post office. Rajasthan Post Office has declared the 1010 vacancies for Postman, Mail guard, MTS post. If you find this job suitable then you can apply for this Job. All conditions are mention below. students also can visit official website of Rajasthan Post office. for this profile candidate should have class 10th pass with basic Computer Knowledge. Eligible candidates selected on behalf of written examination.
Rajasthan P0stOffice Vacancies 2015 ➡ CLICK HERE
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|Gramin Dak Sewa||822|
Education Qualification: –
Applicants should be Class 10th pass from state Board or Central Board.
Examination Fee: –
For general categories students Examination Fee is INR 500 and for others examination fee 100 RS.
Age Limit: –
Candidate’s Minimum age should be more then 18 and maximum age is less than 28.there is also age relaxation for the Reserve candidates.
Selection Process: –
Candidate selected on the behalf of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2015
- Visit official website (rajpostexam.com) and select desires Job according to your interest.
- Then just follow the step wise instruction to fill the form.
- must save and take print out of you application form.
Note: – Last date of Apply online for gramin Dak Sewa is 21- Aug-2015 and for other profile students can apply on or before 25 august.
Keep in touch with us for all update and you can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- ICAI CA Final Result June 2019 Name Wise- CA foundation Results & merit List May 2019 - August 13, 2019
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019 – Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019 - July 16, 2019
- UPTETResult 2018 – UPTET 2018 Primary Result & UPTET Upper Primary Result 2018 is Announced at upbasiceduboard.gov.in - December 12, 2018