RBI Officer Grade 2 Recruitment 2015 – RBI Changes Exam Pattern of Phase 2 Exam
RBI officer grade 2 recruitment 2015: –
The Reserve Bank of India decide to make some changes in the exam pattern of officer Grade b. these changes are only applicable in phase 2 exam there is no changes in phase 1 examination.
RBI office Grade B examination conducted in two different phases. Phase 1 is an objective type exam question paper which also consist some multiple choice question. The phase 2 will consist of three papers two compulsory and one optional consisting of 100 marks each.
These are some changes which have been made in phase 2: –
- ‘Economics and Social Issues’ paper are now compulsory.
- English paper will be expressive type and computer based.
- The third paper will be optional. Candidates will have a choice from Finance & Economics /management / /Statistics.
RBI officer grade 2 eligibility criteria: –
Candidate Must completed his graduation with at least 60 % of marks.
The age of the candidates must be between 21-30 years.
1st of all students have to clear phase 1 after qualifying phase 1 they will be eligible for phase 2. And after phase 2 there is also an interview round which carries 30 marks.
RBI officer grade 2 exam Syllabus: –
Check RBI complete exam syllabus for officer grade 2 for Rbi grade b 2015 preparation ➡ HERE
Students can apply online till 23 October 2015.
Keep visit Results 360 for all the Jobs and Updates.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Krishna University Degree Results 2017- Krishna University UG (CBCS) 5th Sem Exam Result Nov 2017 is declared - December 12, 2017
- Vidyasagar University BA, Bcom, Bsc Result 2017- VU III Year Degree General & Honours Part I Exam Result 2017 Declared - November 29, 2017
- MP Board 10th Admit Card 2018- MPBSE 10th Time Table, Pravesh Patra 2018 Will Be Released Soon - November 27, 2017