RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2015 for 14000 Posts- Rajasthan Teacher Online Form, Exam Date 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is located in Ajmer, Rajasthan. It is also called as RPSC. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will employ Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) through an exam of RAS, RPS and RTS. Also, RPSC is responsible for Posts in Education department like Teachers etc. The RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2015 is announced for more than 13500 posts in the State.
- RPSC Advertisement Date– 16th October 2015.
- Examination Name– School Lecturer (School Education) 2015.
- Advertisement Title– Detailed Advertisement for School Lecturer Exam 2015.
- Starting Date of online form– 23 October 2015.
Check Details for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2015 is available now. Rajasthan state government will soon released the notification for Teacher vacancies. The announcement notification is available on its official website i.e. rajasthan.gov.in. Education minister of Rajasthan for interested and deserving job seekers.
More Details for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2015:
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only 3 of the 22 areas viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. The RPSC Commission devices the mode of selection for Teachers Recruitment 2015 and RPSC online form fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission and also mentioned at the official website.
A candidate whether belongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, ST, BC, OBC, SBC can submit only one RPSC application form for particular category of posts.
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts-||School Lecturer or First Grade Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy 2015||13750 posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application:||23rd November 2015|
- Age Limit is 21 to 42 years with category wise relaxations.
[Refer the notification for complete details on the Age relaxations as per govt. rules.]
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate or Post Graduate in the Specific subjects in which he/she applied.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written exam & Interview process.
- Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Online and Offline Mode.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website.
For all Vacancy in Rajasthan: Stay Connected with Results360 website.
Subscribe via email for all exams details, Results and education News.
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Kashmir division Results 2020 Announced - February 26, 2021
- RPSC Ras exam result 2020 name wise- Rajasthan Administrative Services result & cut off 2020 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in - December 31, 2020
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 name wise- Jammu Board Higher Secondary Part Two annual Regualr result 2020 is Declared - December 9, 2020