Rajasthan University Divided with Districts- RU Separated from Alwar, Sikar, Bharatpur Colleges
Rajasthan University is the largest University in the state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 8th January 1947 as the University of Rajputana. Its current name was given in the year 1956. RU is a state university and is one of the oldest universities in North India, located in Capital City, Jaipur. Now, as per the Latest News, Rajasthan University is bisection or dividing its area.
The Rajasthan University consists of hundreds of Colleges with Lakhs of students Enrolled with it. It is also known as UOR or RU. There are more than 1000 colleges affiliated with the RU. the UoR is one of the Major Concern of the Government for Graduation Level Education in the state. The Rajasthan Govt. Budget 2015-16 has a special budget for New Govt. Unviersities in Rajasthan state.
More Details for Rajasthan University District wise Colleges Updates:
The RU is one of the Prestigious Universities in India. Every year, Rajasthan University Results are remarkable. Rajasthan University has a large amount of Private Students, and their fees is the main source for Income for RU. With this Latest Decision by the Rajasthan Government, it is recommended that RU will Distribute its area. There are 694 colleges in Alwar, SIkar, Dholpur, Jhunjhunu, Bharatpur.
- RU is having burden of too much colleges & no. of students are more than any other University in Rajasthan.
- Colleges in Jaipur & Dausa Districts are in the coordinating area for RU form the next session.
- While Sikar, Alwar and Bharatpur Districts got the separate Universities in their Respective areas.
- The Application Process for new Universities with start in November 2015.
- Last year, total 10,00,000 students are participated in RU exams.
- Now, after the Changes, the students will decrease with 20-30% in RU exams.
- Rajasthan University will conduct the 1st year exams for Jaipur and Dausa districts.
For More Details Visit Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
Stay Connected with Results360 to get all Educational news & Results.
Subscribe with us via email & Follow us on Facebook for Govt. exam news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- BSEB 12th result 2018 name wise- Bihar board Intermediate result 2018 Arts, Science & Commerce Results DECLARED - June 6, 2018
- CBSE 12th class Result 2018 name wise – CBSE board 12th results region wise & cbse 12th topper list is Declared - May 26, 2018
- Jkbose 10th Results 2018 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2018 Bi-Annual kashmir division Results 2018 Announced - May 11, 2018