Sarthi Program launched at 3 Rajasthan centers on International Literacy Day by HRD Minister
Recently, On International Literacy Day, Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurated “Sarthi” at three centers, Churu, Chaksu and Udaipur in Rajasthan. Employment is a big problem for both rural and urban youth in the country. The reason for this is not only lack of opportunities but also lack of proper information. Sarthi hopes to bridge that gap.
This Sarthi program is likely to help the youth to get latest information on career opportunities and courses across the country. Around 500 students in Churu, directly communicated with the minister as well as counsellors present at all the three locations.
More details for Sarthi Program launched at three centers in Rajasthan:
- This was the first time, the HRD minister interacted with students on the topic of higher education and career opportunities. He was joined by eminent educational and career counsellors.
- Replying to a student’s question, the minister said that the government is looking at instances such as these and was hoping to bring about some form of uniformity. “Don’t you think CBSE and state boards need a uniform syllabus,” he said.
- “Since education is generally regarded as a slow-moving sphere of social policy, why has the ministry not been more pro-active?” in the reply, the minister said, “We are working towards bringing both qualitative and quantitative changes in education system.”
- This initiative will help rural youth to join universities and will provide them a platform and a proper path to build carrier,” said, Future Society vice president Sushil Sharma. Our effort will be to replicate this experiment on a larger scale both at the state and the national level.
Views of Labour and Employment Minister of Rajasthan:
This project will certainly help in promoting the ‘Make in India and also the Skill India initiatives‘, said Rajasthan Labour and Employment Minister Surender Pal Singh.
You can like our Results360.in page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe with us via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Fake colleges in India- UGC released Fake University and colleges List 2016-17 - March 22, 2017
- Esuvidha.info Results 2016- RTU Btech 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th semester main & back result 2016 to be Declared at esuvidha.info - March 21, 2017
- Tripura University Results 2016- Tripura University Ba, Bsc & bcom (1st, 3rd, 5th semester) Results 2016-17 Declared - March 20, 2017