Skill Development University in Haryana- CM Manohar Lal Khattar proposal for Changes in Education
Haryana is the prosperous state in North India. Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced to set up a Skill Development University in Haryana state. A proposal for setting up of the skill university has been sent to the human resource development ministry, said the CM of Haryana.Recently, there an event organised in IT city Gurgaon.
The event “Consultative Meeting of North Indian States for preparation of New Education Policy” is summed up with many Announcements by the Chief ministers and Education Ministers of various States.
More details for Skill Development University in Haryana State:
Haryana had set up a Skill Development Mission on the pattern of National Skill Development Mission to help dropouts or any students to upgrade their skills and become employable.
CM Khatter said, “Earlier the education policy used to percolate from ‘Top to Bottom’, but now, for the first time in the country, suggestions were taken from village, block, district and state-level for preparation of a comprehensive national education policy”.
Now the policy is being framed from ‘Bottom to Top’,” added the CM. The one-day meet was jointly organised by the HRD ministry of India and Haryana department of higher education.
- The University would help in training of teachers in improving their pedagogical skills so that they can prove to be good teachers and be fair to their profession.
- Khattar said that as of now emphasis is laid on 3-R of education, Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.
- State government has taken steps for good governance and the haryana state got appreciation from the Central Government for e-governance.
The Main Dignities present in the Consultative Meeting are:
Union HRD minister Smriti Irani, Haryana education minister Ram Bilas Sharma, Haryana State’s PWD minister Rao Narbir Singh, Rajasthan education minister Vasudev Nani, Punjab education minister Daljit Singh Cheema, and senior officers of education departments from the north Indian states were also present.
For More Information on Haryana ➡ haryana.gov.in/
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates & Exam Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- CBSE 12th class Result 2018 name wise – CBSE board 12th results region wise & cbse 12th topper list is Declared - May 26, 2018
- Jkbose 10th Results 2018 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2018 Bi-Annual kashmir division Results 2018 Announced - May 11, 2018
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2018 name wise- Jammu & Kashmir Board Higher Secondary Part Two, Bi-annual result 2018 is Declared - May 9, 2018