Special Buses for Girl Students by Haryana State Government to Provide Safe Travel
According to latest PTI reports, Haryana has come up with special buses, in order to provide safe and secure travelling environment for girl students.
State Transport Minister Krishan Lal Panwar said on 5th January 2016, that providing safe and convenient transport facility to girls studying in colleges is one of the priorities of the Haryana government. The Haryana Transport Department has started nine more special buses in the second phase of its scheme to ply college-studying girl students.
Details for Haryana to Comes up with Special Buses for Girl Students:
Mr. Panwar said, the special buses had been started in districts of Faridabad, Palwal, Nuh, Ambala and Panchkula in the first phase. In the first phase of special buses have been started in five districts – Faridabad, Palwal, Nuh (Mewat), Ambala, and Panchkula.
- In 2016, the facility of special buses would be extended to girls studying in technical and other colleges in the remaining districts.
- In this regard, a report pertaining to requirement of special buses in all districts has been sought from the Education and Technical Education departments.
- The Transport Minister said that women security guards would be deployed in special buses .
- For the safety of students and added that directions have been issued to the police department in this regard in the state.
- Mr Panwar said the facility would be extended in the remaining 16 districts in 2016.
Check the buses Route here:
Special buses have been started on routes from Babain to Kurukshetra University, Ladwa to Kurukshetra University, Pipli to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra to Umri, Mathana to Kurukshetra University,
Indri to Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra- Pehowa-Kurukshetra, Shahbad-Ladwa-Shahbad, Pehowa-Kurukshetra- Pehowa and Karnal to Garhi Birbal-Garhi Birbal to Karnal.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- MJPRU UG Result 2018 Part 1, 2, 3- MJP Rohilkhand University UG main Result 2018-19 Announced - February 4, 2019
- University of Kalyani BA, Bsc, Bcom (General, Hons, Major) Result 2018 – Kalyani University Part 1 Result 2018 Updates - December 12, 2018
- RPSC Ras exam result 2018 name wise- Rajasthan Administrative Services preliminary result & cut off 2018 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in - October 25, 2018