TS ICET Result 2015- Telangana Icet Result Declared
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) Result Declared: –
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for admission in MBA and MCA in Telangana State. This Test is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State. Kakaktiya University successfully conducted an exam for ICET in in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. This year Thousands of students appear in the exam and they all are waiting for the Kakatiya ICET 2015 results. Now they all can see the TSICET Result 2015.
More information About Kakatiya University: –
Kakatiya University is established in Warangal in 19th August 1976. The development of Kakatiya University in the past year is little bit slow but impressive. University situated in 650 Acres and 471 Colleges in Telangana State affiliated with this University. The Department of Commerce and Business Management started in 1968 in Kakatiya University and no they are offering courses like MBA, MCA, and M.Com etc.
How to check your telangana ICET result: –
- Students can check the TSICET Result 2015 on the official Website of kakatiya University.
- Students also can check Name wise TSICET Result 2015 on indiaresults.
- Students can also see the Telangana ICET Result on your mobile phone.
For check the Kakatiya ICET Results: –
➡ Click here To check your Telangana ICET Result 2015
Note: – must save your Telangana Icet result for the future use.
Keep Visiting Results360 for all the information about TSICET results.
Subscribe with us via Mobile or email registration to get the information about all Results.
Latest posts by Er. Praveen (see all)
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2020- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2020 - November 26, 2020
- Sambalpur University Results 2020- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020 Announced at suniv.ac.in - November 20, 2020
- WBUTTEPA Results 2020- West Bengal Wbuttepa B.Ed 2nd Sem Result 2020 & Wb B.Ed 1st Sem Result 2020 - November 17, 2020