Upper-Age Limit Fixed for Nursery Admissions in Delhi State- DOE Delhi
The nursery admission process for kids is now becoming an hectic task as equal to college admissions..!!
The directorate of education, Delhi, has now fixed an upper-age limit for entry level classes. The minimum age was fixed in 2007 but upper-age has been debated for several years. “The upper age limit for admissions to nursery in private unaided schools has been fixed by the Delhi government at four years”.
More details for Nursery Admissions in Delhi State & Age Limits:
Delhi has hundreds of schools for primary education. DOE said that in accordance with the Delhi School Education Acts and Rules (DSEAR) 1973, the minimum age limit for admission in pre-school, pre-primary and Class I are prescribed as three years, four years and five years respectively as on March 31 of the year in which admission is being sought.
The upper age limit for admission in entry-level classes for differently abled children has been decided as 5 years, 6 years and 7 years respectively, DOE said. “It was being deliberated upon for long. This will leave no ambiguity in the admission process,” said Padmini Singla, director DOE.
- Age variances ranging from one month to two years in a class was creating issues with the cognitive and social development of students.
- Also, in a departure from usual practice, the DoE has imposed separate limits for differently-abled children.
- Permitted even further relaxation for mentally challenged ones.
- Pandey approves of the different rules for differently abled children too. For physically-challenged kids, the limit is a year more—”less than five years” for pre-school, six for pre-primary and seven for Class I.
- For the mentally challenged, it is “less than five years as on 31st March.Details for admissions in Delhi schools:
- The Admission forms will be available from 1st January 2016.
- The last date of submission of application form in schools will be 22nd January 2016.
The first list of selected candidates, including the wait list, along with marks allotted under point system will be announced on 15th February.
- The second list, if any, will come out on 29th February.
- And the admission process will close on 31st March 2016.DoE has also asked private, unaided recognized schools to not process the admission of Economically Weaker Section/Disadvantaged Group category students manually as the department is in the process of developing a module for online admission under the category.
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2020- Rtu 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th sem results 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Madras University Result 2020 name wise- Unom Ug Results 2020 & Unom Pg results 2020 college wise - January 31, 2020
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Jammu division Results 2020 Announced - January 24, 2020