UPSC Prelims 2015 Result – Upsc Csat 2015 Results Declared
Latest update: – UPSC Prelims 2015 result is live now students can check their UPSC 2015 Prelims Result at official website (upsc.gov.in).
The Union Public Service (UPSC) every year conducted the civil services Preliminary exam. This year UPSC prelims examination conducted on August 23. Almost 4.56 lakhs Students appeared for the exam. The exam was held in two parts Part 1 (General Studies) and Part 2 (Aptitude Test). This exam is also known as CSAT or Civil Service Aptitude Test. So now students are waiting for the UPSC 2015 prelims Result.
Check Upsc Prelims Result 2015 ➡ CLICK HERE
Students who clear UPSC Prelims examination are eligible to appear for UPSC Mains examination. So now students are waiting for the UPSC Prelims Result 2015. So here is a good news for the students according to official UPSC prelims Results 2015 is going to announced in October. So students can check their CSAT result 2015 at official website of University. UPSC 2015 Prelims Cut off list is going to declare soon. Students who clear this exam are eligible for UPSC mains.
How to check Upsc Prelims Results 2015: –
- Log on to the official website of Upsc.
- Click on UPSC Preliminary Examination Results 2015.
- Enter the required details in the provided fields and click on submit.
- The Upsc prelims results 2015 will be displaye on your Computer or mobile screen.
- you can also check you Upsc 2015 prelims Result ➡ CLICK HERE
Note: -Take a printout of the UPSC prelims Result 2015 for further reference
Keep visit Results360 for more UPSC results. You can also subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Bihar Board 10th Class Result 2020 name wise- BSEB Matric Result 2020 will Declare at IndiaResults very soon - March 19, 2020
- BSEB 12th result 2020 name wise- Bihar board Intermediate result 2020 Arts, Science & Commerce to be available soon - March 17, 2020
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2019-20 by name- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2019-20 - March 13, 2020