Goa CM Announces Autonomous Body to Formulate Policy on Primary Education
Goa is the smallest state of India. Goa education providing quality education in the state. In a bid to promote primary education in the Goa, Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar has announced to form an autonomous body to formulate policy. The body will be called Gomantak bal shikshan mandal or Goa child education board. The official website of Goa board is gbshse.gov.in.
According to a report published recently, Goa CM Mr. Parsekar speaking at the 4th state convention of Gomantak Bal Shikshan Parishad said, “that the primary education is essential and starts from the time since the child is in mother’s womb.” He acknowledged that the board will comprise of only educationists and no politicians. He also requested the teachers in the audience who have retired to provide services in making the education better in the state.
More details for Goa Education and announcement by Chief Minister:
Goa is a western state India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Goa literacy rate is 87%, which is much better than national figure.
Calling Margao as the education capital of goa, CM said:
- CM said that Goa has developed in the field of education, and the global demands of Goans has also increased.
- He also mentioned about the subsidy given to the students to encourage them for higher education and overseas education and the initiative of distributing laptops and e-tablets.
The Goa Tourism is foremost in the Country with world class beaches. Now, education reforms in Goa will also help the state. Meanwhile, Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh said that Himachal has seen a revolution in field of education and at present more than 14,400 schools are functional in the state while the government has opened 25 colleges in remote area during past three years.
Addressing a public meeting, the Goa Chief Minister said that the government was keen that the children in rural an remote areas have access to higher education at their doorstep and the government took a conscious to open college in remote areas inspite of the fact that the number of students was very less.
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates & Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- University of Kota Ba Result 2017- UOK BA Part 1 & 2 Revaluation Exam Result 2017 Available now at uok.ac.in - October 13, 2017
- Aps University Result 2017- APSU BEd I & II Year Annual Result 2017 & APS University Ba, Bcom, Bsc Result 2017 Announced - October 13, 2017
- Odisha D.El.Ed. Final Results 2017- BSE Orissa D.El.Ed. Final Result 2017 Regular/Dep Announced & LIVE - October 11, 2017