HSSC gram sachiv recruitment 2015- HSSC gram sachiv vacancy & admit card
Haryana staff selection commission is a centralized commission in Haryana for the Government Exams and Recruitment Process. It is also known as HSSC. Haryana Staff Selection Commission issued an advertisement for HSSC gram sachiv selection process in the state of Haryana. The Hssc canal patwari application form 2015 are available online. Also, check the HSSSC gram sachiv recruitment 2015 details & eligibility at Indiaresults.com web portal.
More Details for HSSC gram sachiv recruitment 2015:
The HSSC Commission formulated the whole process for the mode of selection for Hssc gram sachiv recruitment 2015 and afixed the criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and also at the official website. Haryana Government is recruiting in many departments.
- Organisation Name: Haryana staff selection commission
- Name of the Posts- No. of Vacancy 2015
- Haryana Canal patwari– 1300 posts.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years, and maximum 42 years on 01-07-2015.
[Refer the notification for complete details on the Age relaxations as per govt. rules.]
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric/10th pass.[with Hindi or Sanskrit as compulsory subject in the board exams].Important Dates for HSSC 2015:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd October 2015.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written exam & Interview process.
- Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Online and Offline Mode.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website www.hssc.gov.in
A candidate whether he belongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, BC, ESM/DESM can submit only one HSSC application form for particular category of post.
Check all Govt. Vacancy in Haryana: Keep Visiting with Results360.in website.
Subscribe via email for all exams details, Results and education News.
Latest posts by Er. Praveen (see all)
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2020- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2020 - November 26, 2020
- Sambalpur University Results 2020- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020 Announced at suniv.ac.in - November 20, 2020
- WBUTTEPA Results 2020- West Bengal Wbuttepa B.Ed 2nd Sem Result 2020 & Wb B.Ed 1st Sem Result 2020 - November 17, 2020