Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance Result 2015 Declared at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance 2015 Result: –
Cbse JEE is an all India level exam for the students who want to take admission in the Engineering Colleges This exam also Called Joint Entrance Exam. This exam is Conducted in two parts 1st students have to appear in the JEE mains paper almost 13 lakhs students every year participate in the phase 1 (JEE Mains) and only 1.5 lakhs students selected for the Phase two which is called JEE Advance.
JEE Advance 2015 Result is still awaited and all the students are waiting for the JEE advance 2015 result. So now all the students can check the JEE advance Result on the official website of JEE advance.
In JEE advance students have to mainly focus on three subjects Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. This year Cbse board also change the pattern of JEE Advance examination. It Consist 45% of syllabus from 11th class and 55% of 12th class. Cbse Board this year conducts JEE Advance examination in month of May. And since 24 May all the students are waiting for the JEE Advance Results 2015.
How To Check JEE Advance 2015 Results: –
- Students can check the JEE advance 2015 Result on the official website of JEE Advance.
- Students also can check the IIT JEE Advance Name Wise Result at indiaresults.
- Students also can check the JEE Advance Score Card 2015 on their Mobile Phones.
Note: – Must save your JEE Advance Rank Card or Rank list for the Future Use.
Keep Visit Results360 to get all the educational information.
You Can Also Subscribe with us via email and Follow us on Facebook for the updates on Results.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Sambalpur University Results 2016- Sambalpur University +3 1st Year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2016 will declare at suniv.ac.in - October 25, 2016
- SDSUV Result 2016- Sri Dev Suman University BA 3rd year Results & BSc 1st Year Result 2016 Declared - October 24, 2016
- Berhampur university Result 2016- Berhampur university Bsc, Ba, Bcom TDC 2nd year results Declared - October 22, 2016