NREGA Recruitment 2015- Jobs in NREGA & Gram Rojgar Sahayak eligibility
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 was later renamed as the “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act” is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’. It is well known as MGNREGA. As per the Recent updates, Nrega vacancy 2015 are Announced.
Check the various details for Posts for Nrega assistant recruitment 2015. It aims to ensure livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work. Check all details for Gram Rojgar Sahayak job in India.
Central Government is recruiting in MGNREGA mission:
- Organisation Name: MGNREGA
- Name of the Posts- No. of Vacancy 2015
- Haryana Canal patwari– 3500 posts.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years, and maximum 42 years on 01-07-2015.
[Refer the notification for complete details on the Age relaxations as per govt. rules.]
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric/10th pass.Important Dates for MGNREGA 2015:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th October 2015.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of Govt. rules & Merit basis.
- Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay in Offline Mode.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website.
A candidate whether he belongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, BC, ESM/DESM can submit only one NREGA application form for particular category of post.
Visit Here for jobs in Nrega: www.nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx
Aim of the MG NREGA Scheme in India:
The MGNREGA was initiated with the objective of “enhancing livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year, to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work”. Another aim of MGNREGA is to create durable assets (such as roads, canals, ponds, wells). Employment is to be provided within 5 km of an applicant’s residence, and minimum wages are to be paid. If work is not provided within 15 days of applying, applicants are entitled to an unemployment allowance. Thus, employment under MGNREGA is a legal entitlement.
Check all Govt. Vacancy in Haryana: Keep Visiting with Results360.in website.
Subscribe via email for all exams details, Results and education News.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Rajasthan Board 12th Commerce Result 2018 Name Wise Declared- BSER 12th Science result 2018 is DECLARED - May 23, 2018
- Bseh org in result 2018 10th by name & Haryana board 10th Class result 2018 name wise is declared - May 21, 2018
- HBSE 12th class Board Result 2018 name wise- Haryana Board Plus Two Results 2018 is declared - May 21, 2018