Prepare for IELTS Test with Edx’s New Course on ‘IELTS Academic Test Preparation’
There are many exams organized world-wide for various courses in many Countries. IELTS is among such exams. ILETS stands for “International English Language Testing System”. It is the world’s most popular English language test for those want to study in higher education in an English speaking country.
The EdX’s new course on ‘IELTS Academic Test Preparation’ will prepare foreign education aspirants to take the IELTS Academic tests with confidence. Due to the flexible nature of the course, learners will also be able to adjust their level of effort to suit their needs.
More details for IELTS with edX’s new course 2015:.
This innovative preparation course has been designed and written by experienced English teaching professionals from The University of Queensland, an IELTS testing centre and one of the world’s leading centres of learning. All of the course writers have extensive experience enabling students to reach their academic IELTS goal of entering a university where English is the primary language.
The 80 hours of interactive practice materials covering each of the four skills:
- Listening Skills,
- Speaking Skills,
- Reading Skills,
- and Writing Skills.
Each section of this course includes engaging multi-media presentations reviewing key test-taking skills, strategies and techniques. These are accompanied by a wide variety of authentic IELTS-style exercises and interactive activities that provide focused practice of the skills, strategies and techniques that you need to perform at your best.
As the course is self-paced, one can complete all of the course units in sequence, or only select the areas they may want to focus on to prepare for the IELTS Academic tests. Then, when one feels ready, they can test themselves with an IELTS-style practice exam for each skill. It is important exams for every Aspirants for Higher Studies. In completing this course, learners will feel fully prepared to complete the IELTS Academic tests.
What you’ll learn from this ILETS:
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format.
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests.
- Practise and develop skills and strategies by completing IELTS-style practice tests in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking English skills.
Visit the link to enroll in this course: https://www.edx.org/course/ielts-academic-test-preparation-uqx-ieltsx#
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates & Exam Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
Latest posts by Praveen Jain (see all)
- CBSE 12th class Result 2017 name wise – CBSE board 12th result region wise & cbse 12th topper list is Declared - May 28, 2017
- Kumaun University B.Sc. Part I Exam Result 2017- Kumaun University Bsc Result 2017 is Live - May 27, 2017
- Maharashtra board 12th class result 2017 name wise- Msbshse hsc result 2017 is Declared - May 25, 2017